The basic parameter which decides the efficiency of SEO is information. This can be broadly categorized into available data, needed information, methods of acquiring information and linking it with the missing data. This completes the equation of SEO architecture. The process of connecting the information provider with the seeker is said to be the main task of search engine optimization.
The experts at www.gggmarketing.com/services/seo/boca-raton are capable of creating the most optimized design architecture for SEO. This is a flexible model which can be custom fit into any business need with relative ease.
Identification of User Needs
When you speak of user needs, you are also referring to their patterns of using the internet for searching and browsing. Here you need to categorize the users into certain specific types.
- Novice users are those who know only what they want. They may not know how to search for it. For example you can consider a teenager looking for a dating site. He may use only the basic keywords in an unorganized manner.
- An intermediate level user knows what he wants and partly about how to form the keywords. For example you can consider an office user searching for updates to his spreadsheet application.
- An expert user knows what he wants. In addition he also knows about some of the advanced levels of keyword search. For example you can consider a .NET programmer trying to search for the best books on JAVA.
Once the SEO designers have identified the user needs, they focus on the various permutation and combination of keywords. This could be based on the probability in the early stages of SEO. As they start getting the results from analytics and other monitoring tools, they start getting better ideas about new keywords, phrases and long tail keywords. They start incorporating them into the website and its links. In this process they are enhancing the reach of your website to the intended internet users.
Optimizing Web Pages and Website
Home /landing page is the platform on which your entire business site is designed and developed. So you need to place most of the critical keywords in this page. This might include the title, sub titles, images and links to videos. All the other pages need to be linked with the home page in one or more ways.
Optimizing the Website
- Sitemap is said to be the basic requirement of your business site, if you wish to make it visible to the web crawlers. They are the roaming trappers which can capture the data related to the search criteria from your site. Having a sitemap increases the probability of being found by them on maximum number of occasions.
- Navigation within your web pages need to be based on text based keywords. This can enhance the probability of the crawler entering your website and connecting the exact page with the user search. This will also enhance the user experience. This is because they are able to find the object of their search in the first instance, saving their time. This can also increase the probability of business conversions.